Scale Your Sales
In 60 Days
Without Old Techniques or Your Money Back
THERE IS HOPE
You Can Be the CEO and not the AE
Have a new Sales Org and Structure Installed to:
- Stop Saying, defeatedly that, You're "Doing the Best You Can"
- Stop worrying about the pace of growth
- Stop feeling like everyone else is scaling like crazy but not you
- Stop thinking sales is a black-box and you just can't figure it out
- Stop only taking home $1M each year
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
Using our process, which updates every 3 months and is used across industries - you'll have the lead, sales, and strategy engines to take control of your revenue.
The 60-Day Sales SystemSee For Yourself
STRATEGY & PLANNING
Have Your Entire Sales Plan in 1 Excel
Most people will give you a plan divided by 12, but that's not how it works in reality
- Financial Model: Turn your revenue goal in your head into a monthly plan with a minimum 5x ROI built in
- Performance Model: Track how we are trending in every area of sales, not just revenue, so we can tweak and improve
- Compensation Model: Adjust compensation to ensure 5x ROI, build in a ramping model and track rep commissions in less than 15 minutes a month.
- Strategy: Know not only how much revenue you want to make, divided by 12, but how many people to go after, who, when, and with what approach
Get 10+ Leads a Month - Every Month
You can't get to phase 2 of your business until you generate outbound leads
- Prospects: Get a verified list of 1000's of people, their contact info, and personalized information about them
- Sequences: Put all of those people through sequences that are currently generating me personally 15 meetings a month and mostly automated
- Program: Do this differently - instead of blasting everyone from your domain, have a program setup that ensures 100% deliverability
Stop Being the Sales Rep
Once you have a repeatable process, you can have someone else repeat it:
- CRM: Get your CRM setup properly so you can install a sales process and track results
- Script: Custom script developed for you and your customers, so someone else can do the selling for you
- Onboarding: Have an automated onboarding program that walks any new hires through your organization, product, and how to sell - only requiring 2 hours of your time
Don't Become a Sales Manager
CEO's make the worst sales managers - let's fix that.
- Hiring: Job description, compensation plan, job posting, hiring scorecard, sourcing, and interviewing
- Management: Weekly team meetings, weekly individual deal coaching sessions, call feedback, running commissions, and running monthly business reviews with you
Let's Get In Touch.
What happens to my money if I don't like it or it doesn't work?
How much time will this take on my end?
Is this different from those lead generation companies or outsourced sales teams?
Weekly 200-Words-Or-Less Newsletter
The Official Sales Newsletter gives
- Leader-Specific, or
Tactical tips, to use that day and to get results from that week.